Charollaise Foundry is a sand foundry specialising in the production of customer-specific prototypes, individual components and small batches.
We produce finished parts with an individual weight of 0.100 to 350 kg.
Our comprehensive range of materials consists of more than 150 different variants, including the following:
- Cast steel for general applications in accordance with NF EN 10293
- Cast steel for pressure tanks in accordance with NF EN 10213
- Heat-resistant cast steel according to NF EN 10295
- Cast steel and cast nickel alloys according to NF A 32-060
- Corrosion-resistant cast steel according to NF EN 10283
- Wear-resistant cast steel according to NF A 32-058
- Magnetic cast steel according to NF A 32-052
- Steel according to ASTM standard
For cast iron:
- Cast iron with lamellar graphite according to NF EN 1561
- Cast iron with ductile iron according to NF EN 1563
- Wear-resistant cast iron according to NF EN 12513
- Austenitic cast iron according to NF EN 13835
We also process all materials containing iron, cobalt and nickel. Please contact us for advice.
Charollaise Foundry makes use of the advances provided by digitisation, has a production site (M2R) and offers a range of coating and finishing options.
We can take care of every aspect of your project from start to finish.
- Fonderie Charollaise
La framboise BP5
- +33 (0) 3 85 79 27 55